Tuesday 17 May 2011

A Night in a Airport

After 6 weeks of traveling it all comes down to being homeless, broke and staying the night at the Airport!

6 weeks ago I arrived in London, from Vancouver Canada, after doing a season of snowboard instructing. I arrived with 1000pounds, no job, no place to live and a couple of friends here, but it all come together I got 3 job offers and a place to stay for free for 6 weeks.
 It was all working out pretty well, had a mate coming to stay with me for 2 weeks, so we were off to Majorca Magaluf for a week, to lie in the sun. Then back to London to do the sight seeing things. And waste all our money on traveling around London.
 I just had a week in Rome by myself but stayed with my Uncle and his family, Rome was incredible! Would recommend everyone to go visit!

So that gets me to where I am now, sitting in a Gatwick Airport, as I arrived to late to stay at any of my friends places and I'm to poor to book a hotel.

But its not all bad, Thursday I start my new job being a live in Nanny looking after 3 girls, So that should keep me busy for a while.........













 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment